Designation Title: Content writer/developer Great opportunity for a communications professional to join a forward-thinking and
innovative law firm, which embraces professional growth and advancement.
Anand and Anand, a leading IP focused law firm, is seeking a Content writer/developer who will be responsible for content writing/
generating and executing communications plans that support overall firm, group and individual lawyer initiatives. Working closely
with the Legal Communications team, the Coordinator will play a primary role in organizing the firm’s internal communications and
act as a communications support functionary. The position is based in the firm’s Noida Office.
• Experience: Minimum five years in public relations, communications or marketing position; professional services marketing and/
or agency experience preferred.
• Required skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to write clearly for news organizations, demonstrate exceptional
adaptability and knowledge of emerging and social media trends, SEOs, web traffic modulation strategies and strong interpersonal skills,
with ability to organize and drive ideas and initiatives, Execute internal processes to create documentation and content.
• Execute internal communication processes.
• involved in preparation and editing of contents
• Excellent online communications, writing skills, good listening skills, multi-tasking skills, ability to work individually
• Producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
• A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
|Experience||1 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Legal / Law Services / Judiciary|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Key Skills||self-motivated Microsoft Windows Office suite|
|Contact Person||Lokesh Sharma|