0 - 1 Years
• You will be liable to create speak to existing and new clients and fix appointment.
• You will be liable of asking for a report from the Sales Executives deputed various parts of the countries according to the committed regular schedule.
• Your reporting process would be: Either through Online or over the phone or both
• Your communicating process would be either through – Phone, online or physical visit to the client.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s Sales Management System.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a Vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
• Passionate enough to starve for your set targets.
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
Rider Placement Service Network
|About Company||Rider Security & Allied Service was launched in the year 2008 and the company is managed by Mr. Naved Khan, CEO. We act as a bridge between the productive human resource/ unemployed youth and the corporate houses in the country. We have cognizance that our country is an education hub, and we are committed to turn it into an employment hub. We organize campus interviews and also do human resource outsourcing. Our services related to housekeeping are also liked by the clients a lot.|
|Contact Person||Lokesh Sharma|
|Address||18/11, Kiran Enclave, Opp LIC Building,, Near Samrat Hotel, Model Town|